Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:48:54 +1000
From: wur...@users.sourceforge.net
To: phpldapadmin-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [phpldapadmin-users] Failed to copy DN

Stuart,

Firstly, the "scroll bar", you might like to look at

http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Config:appearance:tree_height

Secondly, if you still cant copy DN's where are you coping from/to?
Same server? Sounds like you have different server schemas in the
source/destination, (or other LDAP problems).

Your core error, based on the output below, indicates that your target
ldap server is rejecting the create, because the object doesnt have a
structural object class (and all entries must have one). You can view
the schema (looking at the objectclasses) and see if one of source
item's object classes are structural in your target server.

...deon