You should be able to achieve what you are trying by using ACL's.

PLA hasnt been designed to have a dynamic base DN. Its been designed as
a "server" admin tool (not necessarily a tool for admins), and thus it
uses the "server"'s base DN as a start.

I have various branch of my tree, that when I log, I want to see
everything, but if admins of a branch log in they can only see their
branch(es).

EG: I am super admin, I can see everything. I have some junior admins
who can see less branches than me, and then I have "customer" admin's
who can only see their branch (or in some cases a couple of branches,
because this customer manages multiple downstream customers). I do it
all with ACLs.

...deon