I do not know if there is anyone else on this list :) but I have no experience on OS X. I guess, you know that this PHP SDO_SCA is quite obsolete. The last time I tried (and succeeded) to compile it was back in August 2011 on Debian 6 (Squeeze). I believe you have to port the source code if you want to compile it on any current OS.
I am still on Debian Squeeze, so I avoided the porting so far...

Please share the patch, if you did it :)

Peter