Joe,

Thanks! That did it. I was trying different versions of Qemu sequentially,
and hopping around, and could not get one past that 09 error. I have no
regrets of jumping down the rabbit hole though, since I have learned heaps
about DMA and qemu, and I have even started to look into Alex's code. Now,
back to PilOS!!!

Rob