Hi,
I have a long running PilBox Android app that tends to just "crash" (with a
"Webpage not Available... net:ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED") after running for a few
hours. At this point, the REPL is unresponsive at this point and nothing is in
the PilBox log file.

 My app makes heavy use of Java calls (dozens every 5 seconds)  and this got me
wondering about how PilBox treats the Java object life-cycle.

I don't see clearly how the Java objects themselves are referenced so as not to
be collected by the Java GC.  I do see a static HashMap in InOut.java.  Are
Java objects "put" there to save them from the GC?  If so, when are they
removed from the HashMap?  I don't see any "remove" in InOut.java or other
PilBox Java sources.

If objects are referenced there Is it possible that these objects are never
freed?

/todd