Hi Alexander,
I've already read your post: "The need for +Need".

Thank you for take your time and give those detailed explanations.

I see that as a piece of documentation and so I won't comment there.

In fact this is a complex issue and the base of any application framework.
Nevertheless, I think they are very important and each time I've started to
explore a language I immediately try to figure out how to solve those issues
in that language (c++, ruby, IoLanguage).

I also instinctively suspected that the GUI part of picolisp was managing
those constraint issues in a higher level and that's why I said I was not
interested in those GUI things, it was just to know how to manage them
without it.

I'm happy to know that picolisp object database has provisions to deal with
those issues suffice programmers implement the needed customization in a
higher level through 'chk>' or 'check>'  as you said.

I'm only scratching the surface of picolisp and lisp and when I have learned
more I will try those approaches.

Thanks again,
ballona

------=_Part_27039_2944310.1223211844001

+Need&quot;.<br><br>Thank you for take your time and give those detailed
explanations.<br><br>I see that as a piece of documentation and so I won't
comment there.<br>
framework.&nbsp; Nevertheless, I think they are very important and each time
I've started to explore a language I immediately try to figure out how to solve
those issues in that language (c++, ruby, IoLanguage).<br>
those constraint issues in a higher level and that's why I said I was not
interested in those GUI things, it was just to know how to manage them without
it.<br>
those issues suffice programmers implement the needed customization in a higher
level through &#39;chk&gt;&#39; or &#39;check&gt;&#39;&nbsp; as you said.<br>
learned more I will try those approaches.<br><br>Thanks

------=_Part_27039_2944310.1223211844001--