Maybe this information will help a little. I am logged in at the
moment (ie having a proper cookie), in Firefox and the app loads
properly.

I start Galeon (a mozilla based browser) and since I don't have a
cookie there I get the login form, however upon submitting it I'm not
redirected to /@desktop but to
:46953/402748303615582...@start?*menu=3d+0&*Tab=3D+1&*ID=3D

When I subsequently try to go to @desktop manually, I get the redirect
headers in the result which means (usrQuit) was called:

(de desktop (Uid)
   (rss-html
      (if (; (usrQuit) feeds)
         (<script> "loadPopularWords('getPopularWords', 0, 'replace');")
         (prin "Import some stuff and you will see something here."))))

(de usrQuit ()
  (let Usr (getUsr)
     (unless Usr (redir "@logout")) Usr))

However this is what I get in the content area:

HTTP/1.0 303 See Other
Server: PicoLisp
Location: http://vizreader.com:80/@logout
Import some stuff and you will see something here.

This is the headers and the error message so I suppose the redirect
called by (usrQuit) isn't working properly.

Meanwhile I'm able to use the application properly in Firefox where I
do have a cookie, I think I'm going to try to investigate a little by
doing a redirect in (start), then I would know if the problem appears
with (redirect) even though I have a cookie.

The picolisp I'm using is a 32bit version compiled on a 64bit machine,
I hope this doesn't have anything to do with it.

/Henrik

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=
te: