Cheer up, Alex!

Without some of your articles being mentioned on Lambda the Ultimate back in 2007, I would probably not have heard of PicoLisp. I'm glad I got to know it. In my opinion PicoLisp is a shining gem, and by studying it one can learn a lot about different and clever ways to do programming.

I now took a look at this: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picolisp>
Two things made me unsure if this was the same Lisp: It was "originally developed on the Apple Macintosh". Wow! ;-) And then the spelling: "PicoLisp", no space. It used to be "Pico Lisp", but you've obviously changed it. (I just wish it wasn't "Picolisp", lowercase "l".) Let's try to make that article stick! If we succeed, I'll make another try at donating some money to Wikipedia.

Keep up the good work! ;-)

/Jon