Hi all,

the Java version of PicoLisp, which is part of the testing release since
a few weeks, is now in a state where I dare to say that the language is
usable (just the plain language).

In the near future I will continue, trying to supply as many missing
parts as possible. The next will probably be the *Run/task mechanisms
(using java.nio.channels.Selector), remaining I/O functions, and
networking. What seems definitely impossible in plain Java is raw
console input ('key', line editing). About other parts like 'fork' and
database support I'm not sure yet.

It resides in the "ersatz/" directory. More infos in "ersatz/README".