Hi Henrik,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Henrik Sarvell <hsarv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Might the +Aux relation be what you're looking for?

i'm approaching this from with a SQL background so forgive me for my naivete.

checking the docs out, +Aux is a "Prefix class maintaining auxiliary
keys for +relations, in addition to +Ref or +Idx indexes. Expects a
list of auxiliary attributes of the same object, and combines all keys
in that order into a single index key."

which means that there must exist a primary key for the +relation in question.

however, i'm looking for a +Key with multiple columns.

i'm not sure if this is applicable at all, please note. so if +Aux is
indeed the right direction, i'll give it a swing.

thank you.

/e