On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:

> Well, I have all the solutions I posted so far in a single large source
> file ("rosettacode.l", 17194 lines as of today).

Wa, this is quite a lot!!! Knowing it's one of the most concise, quite
a lot of tasks must have been solved!!! Do you know how many?

I was thinking trying to learn PicoLisp while reading Successful Lisp
(I already read the official PicoLisp tuto once):
http://psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/contents.html
The plan was to read and translate the examples in PicoLisp.

I planned to do this during the summer but:
1) summer is half finished and I only read 4 chapters without writing
a line of code.
2) some reviewing from Alex or others would have been needed for a
serious publication.

If ever I have something to share, even after the publication, I'll share.

chri