On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Joe Bogner <joebog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to compile miniPicoLisp on windows under clang. I basically just
> replaced all instances of variable array initialization, such as:
>
> struct {any sym; any val;} bnd[length(x = car(expr))+3];
>
> with
>
> //TODO
> struct {any sym; any val;} bnd[100];
>
> It builds and runs.

I didn't have this luck.
I just set up a repository on github (Alex being OK) and reported my issue here:
https://github.com/Grahack/minipicolisp/issues/1
Could you show me your source files?
Could you try with my source files?
Or tell me the differences?
Would it be easy for you to be granted commit access?

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Joe Bogner <joebog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> […]
> The proper solution is likely to use malloc/free but
> that would introduce additional effort/complexity that might be unnecessary
> for a proof of concept. I sometimes prefer hacking a small change just to
> see if it's possible before letting myself go down a rabbit hole.

The same for me. My goal being beyond the proof of concept, but not
very far though.

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)