I think this will be an exciting project. I'll try a pure PicoLisp
implementation and see how far I can go. Any suggestions to the name of the
library? PicoML sounds good.

Currently, I would start with a fuzzy logic toolbox, genetic programming
and an architecture to create multi-agent systems. The second step would be
to create neural networks.