Hi list,

I've been looking through the docs and all my notes but it looks like I'm
not managing to get the result I want no matter how I try.

I've got this E/R:

(class +UrlTag +Macropisobj)
(rel id        (+Key +Number))
(rel url       (+Ref +Link) NIL (+Url))
(rel usr       (+Ref +Link) NIL (+User))
(rel tag       (+Aux +Ref +Link) (usr) NIL (+Tag))

Note that id is auto incrementing on every insert.

And I'm using goal, prove and select to try and achieve the Picolisp DB
version of this SQL:

SELECT * FROM UrlTag WHERE usr = Usr ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0,50

I manage everything apart from the ordering of the result correctly.

I thought this select would order things in descending order:

(select (@Obj)
            ((id +UrlTag (T . NIL)) (usr +UrlTag @Usr))
            (same @Usr @Obj usr) )

But it seems I was wrong?