Hi all,

is here any Let's Encrypt expert?

I got a mail from Let's Encrypt saying:

   Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in
   19 days (on 16 Jun 17 15:43 +0000). Please make sure to renew your
   certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

      picolisp.com

Back then, I had created two certificates for 7fach.de and picolisp.com with

   certbot certonly --standalone  -d 7fach.de  -d picolisp.com

Both certificates were created, and work well.

Then, a weekly cronjob renews it with

   certbot renew --standalone

This works well on other machines where I have only a single certificate.

And on this machine the cert for 7fach.de was renewed a while ago, and now it
says:

   Cert not yet due for renewal
   Processing /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/7fach.de.conf
   The following certs are not due for renewal yet:
     /etc/letsencrypt/live/7fach.de/fullchain.pem (skipped)
   No renewals were attempted.

It seems that 7fach.de was renewed, but not picolisp.com

What am I doing wrong?

♪♫ Alex