Hello Tamas,

Thank you for the helpful suggestions, I'm definitely going to do more
markdown via Github (not because of particular love of Github but rather
needed an account to build the Docker container with).

notion.so looks appealing for a fast track to a webpage or PDF.  I'm not
running Debian so no typora for me.  :(  retext is a Python-based
single/dual-pane markdown editor (easy keyboard shortcut to turn live
preview on/off) in my package manager and seems ok.

Definitely making a better effort to keep work documented as I go but
perhaps I got too excited and released it before going back to make the
docs  nicer.  I'm still learning how to release software correctly.