On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 03:26:52PM +0000, stayfirefo...@outlook.com wrote:
> How can I access and receive signal from Camera and Microphone (and output
> signal to microphone) purely in PicoLisp?

I do not know of a way to receive a "signal" from Camera or Microphone.

In Android you use an 'Intent' to call an external app like a camera. See e.g.
in @lib/android.l how to call the camera:

   (de takePicture (Dst Fun)
      (out Dst)
      (startActivityForResult Fun
         "android.media.action.IMAGE_CAPTURE"
         "output" (fileUri Dst) ) )

A usage example can be found in PilBox in pils/demo/camera.l

   (form NIL
      (gui '(+Able +Button) '(camera?) "Take Picture"
         '(takePicture (tmp "img")
            '((Intent)
               (setq *Picture (tmp "img"))
               (loadUrl (baseHRef) *SesId "demo/camera.l") ) ) )
      (----)
      (gui '(+Var +Img) '*Picture NIL NIL 400 400) )

Pressing this button calls 'takePicture', and displays the result in the image
component.

The microphone can be accessed with the android.media.AudioRecord class. It
needs an additional permission in PilBox/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml

   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO" />

so you cannot use the pre-built PilBox App, but must build your own one.

♪♫ Alex