Arie, I followed your WSL steps on a newer machine and I don't see the db
locking issue any more. Thanks! My other machine has the problem but its
WSL is at least 6 months old - so maybe it was fixed in WSL since then or
possibly something fixed/changed by following your instructions. Thanks,
I'll do some additional testing later