Hi Abel,

> I'm happy to announce that I released my small library to interfacing with
> PostgreSQL -- https://gitlab.com/Abel-ze-Normand/pgint.l . I tried to keep
> its implementation as simple as possible.

Cool, many thanks!

I cannot comment on things PostgreSQL, as I never used it. But formally the code
looks good. Just one minor optimization comes to mind:

There are two cases where variable arguments are passed to another function,
e.g. in:

   (de exec-libpq (Cmd RetTyp . @)
      (apply native (conc (list "libpq.so" Cmd RetTyp) (rest))) )

As (list ...) and (rest) build new lists, just to pass them to 'apply', it is
better to directly 'pass' the arguments to that function. With that we get:

   (de exec-libpq (Cmd RetTyp . @)
      (pass native "libpq.so" Cmd RetTyp) )

☺/ A!ex