My elder son gave (lent?) me a screen so I don't have to ssh to the raspberry
pi anymore. (Which may not be a blessing in the end...)

So, I have a crappy Buffalo keyboard, a non-x setting on my first generation RP
and I'm using screen/byobu to manage a number of terminal windows.

For now, I have emacs and an inferior picolisp process. For some reason when I
was running the command from the menu I had an error saying that
/usr/lib/picolisp/bin/plmod did not exist, which was true, but I checked the
elisp code and could not find the place where that was called. So I decided to
run M-x run-picolisp and it was nice enough to ask me which command I really
wanted to run.

Now, regarding the documentation, there does not seem to be a way to call it
from the picolisp-mode buffer. I tried the menu, I tried M-x picolisp-... to
see if there was a "document function at point" or something, to no avail. So
I'm left to open it in Lynx in a separate terminal, which is sub-optimal,
especially since emacs' w3 has a real weird way to render it...

I'm currently trying the Picolisp Application Development chapter, which is a
nice way to walk through real picolisp code.

So far, so good, but running 100% in text mode is, well, interesting, and I
thought I was not a mouse person...

Jean-Christophe Helary