Thanks Alex,

Just to I get the reasoning right - so for small and medium volume, a list
and binary tree would suffice and for larger data volume a DB is
recommended. And perhaps combined with DB on a ramdrive, it could very well
substitute for anything traditionally thought of as hashtable worthy. Did I
get that right?

Regards,
Kashyap