Hi Derenik,

i know of no hoster which provides setup or support for PicoLisp. You
are on your own, but that is less scary that it sounds:
1. Pick a Linux/BSD of your choice
2. install PicoLisp from source or package manager
3. Setup a proxy server to handle encryption etc. (NGINX + HTTP-Gate
or just HTTP gate) and add it to your "autostart".
The best you can  hope for is a well managed Linux installation, which
is not worth paying extra money for when you have 10h-20h hours to
spare to setup it up once well. (Think unattended updates, monitoring
with email notifications, occasional backup, automatic Let's Encrypt
key renewal, ssh login with keys only, DNS name (all things for which
tutorials exist readily.))

As for hosters:
I only looked for budget hosters in Germany. There are two which might
be interesting:
 * Hetzner: Provides non bullshit service and charges very
transparently. Some things cost them money but you are not paying much
more than they are. It has good dedicated servers which are really
cheap when you find something that fit's you bill. I would only
consider them if you have >30€ to spend per month. I have had good
experience with them.
 * For anything cheaper you have to go with a VPS. I've been eyeing a
hoster caller Contabo which has pretty sweet vServer deals starting
from 8€ a month.

It all depends on your time and money budget.
If you are not planning to host your web-app online for a few months
even a Linux (VM) on your local PC would work.

If you tell us more about your situation we can give more tailored
insights. I am positive that you can setup it well. Be not afraid to
ask.

Sincerely,
freemint