SmartOS provides good multi-tenant isolation but it won't run on a Rock64
or Raspi.  That said I do have a rock64, love it, and wish I had a need for
something so that I could buy a clusterboard.  A 28-core, 14GB RAM cluster
on a mini-ITX board for ~275 euros could get some nice work done.

Too bad that WebASM is bunk from a security perspective and I share your
love for hardware isolation.  Wherever it is running I am grateful for the
language and the community.

Cheers,
David B.