On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 07:48:16PM +0100, Jason Vas Dias wrote:
> I guess for a short term fix, I will have to write a function
> that calls '(collect 'tree +APK ...) without use of piLog's '(solve ...),

Yes, that's easier for the moment. (needs a ' bofore +APK btw).

> because use of piLog's '(solve ...)'  is unreliable ?

Haha, well, it is not unreliable if called correctly. As I said, I cannot debug
it from here.

First of all, you should fix the data model (see my last mail), then
substring-indexes on numbers and bools were nonsense.

> There is no mention in the '(solve ...) documentation or in select.html
> that the database trees need re-initializing (end the process and restart +

They do not need any "re-initializing" (?)

> Else I guess the best long-term fix IS to use SQLite3 / SolidDB / DB2
> instead.

Yes!

☺/ A!ex