Thanks! I'll try that in the morning. A related question:
Would it have been ok to just create the test directory (!mkdir test), copy
App.l into it, and add PIL-test? I would find that simpler than the zip then
share dance.

–Shaughan openpgp4fpr:c04203ea8983566aed3848a33e06c22a1841ba3c If I replace all
the old parts in my PC with new ones, will it turn into a Greek ship?
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittyaskscience/comments/4wni7d/if_i_replace_all_the_old_parts_in_my_pc_with_new/?ref=search_posts
 …if you're just gonna end up in Arizona, then being dead isn't that much of a
downgrade. "Darlene, Mr. Robot, eps2.1k3rnel-pan1c.ksd, season 2, episode 3. "I
do not pretend here to develop a theory which is _universally_ valid, but it
may at least have some galactic relevance." Paul Krugman, "The theory of
interstellar trade," 1978, p. 2.
http://fermatslibrary.com/s/the-theory-of-interstellar-trade If war was
arithmetic, mathematicians would rule the world. Littlefinger, _Game of
Thrones, Season 2, Episode 4 Not everybody benefits from a misspent youth.
Thomas Pynchon, _Bleeding Edge: A Novel_ (Penguin, New York, 2013) Chapter 28.
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent from Proton Mail mobile