On Sat, Nov 11, 2023 at 04:14:02PM -0500, polifemo wrote:
> clang-16: error: unable to make temporary file: No such file or directory
> make: *** [Makefile:32: ../lib/sysdefs] Error 1
> ```
>
> I think it's trying to search for the sysdefs.c file in pil21/lib, but the
> file is in pil21/src. But I can be wrong.

It does not say that sysdefs.c is not found, but that clang cannot create a
temporary file.

Where does clang create its temporary files?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13336168 says:

   When not using the --save-temps option the temporary files are created in a
   default directory (i.e. $TMPDIR such as /tmp)

Can you find but more?

☺/ A!ex