I was unable to make carrot work. It types nothing, no circle. I have trouble
with keyboards. Can someone verify it's working for him?

Idea has potential.
I would focus on:
-One finger use. Vertical screen
-Deep choice-tree
-api to outside personal llm, to restructure choices.

I have ideas how to make it work, if you are interested.