Anyway, you are right, the prefork branch hasn't been updated for a long time, and
I have no plan to do so.

Janos

On 2022-03-17 10:15, Hagen Bauer wrote:
Hi to all,

I am planing to move my MailPiler Server from a Debian Server to a FreeBSD Jail.

According to the documenation MailPiler is supported on FreeBSD

If I read this sentence
For FreeBSD you must download (or checkout) the prefork branch

and look into the branch at https://bitbucket.org/jsuto/piler/src/prefork/src/

I get the impression that this branch is not at the newest version.

Did I missed something or made a mistake in my research?

Is FreeBSD a plattform that you can switch to?

Regards

Hagen