From: "George L Smyth" <glsm...@myway.com>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: [pinhole-discussion] Powder vs. Liquid

> More important should be the characteristics that you are seeking in your
developer.  The results you get from Rodinal, for instance, will be very
different from what you get with D76.  Rodinal, as a liquid, is more
convenient to mix, but I would never use it with a film like Tri-X (not to
say that someone else might like that combination).

> Then again, if you mix a liter of D76 stock, then you can dilute it for
use very quickly, so you are really only talking about the time savings of a
few minutes per month.