----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Healy" <mjhe...@kcnet.com>

> WWPD is under the belt! And it has been a great experience. I spent about
5
> hours lugging around the 4x5, in the heat, I should say. We had ninety
four
> degree heat today. My film turned to jelly. My brain fried like bacon.
> Listen, it's been a load of fun! So -- I hate to sound like a whiner, but.
> What do you say we do next year's in January, when the weather is bit more
> civilized........?

Michael,

Remember it is a global event, it may be "civilized" in January in your
region but it would be way bellow freezing in some other regions and
probably half way to boiling temperature in many parts of the southern
hemisphere.  End of April represent a compromise, when the northern
hemisphere is in spring and the southern one is in autumn.

Guillermo (speaking for myself)
Who can't plant flowers outside in the flower bed until 3rd week of May w/o
risking them to frost!!.