>===== Original Message From "George L Smyth" <glsm...@myway.com> =====
>For some reason I do not get a scroll bar on the right, so I am not able to
get to all of the
images in the left frame.

George,
I wanted a clean look without the grid like pattern scroll bars impart to a
page. I had only
six thumbnails on each artist and thought they would show up even on a 15"
monitor but
perhaps I didn't take into consideration different resolution settings one
might be using. If
you turn your browser chrome off you should see the entire list. Browser
Chrome is the
term for the large graphic buttons and address line at the top of your
browser. On my
Internet Explorer the button for this is on the left under the tool bar
favorites. When I do
this I can see them all on my small laptop. I still need to learn some lean
flash tricks
before I try any of that on my page. I was trying to make my pages quick
to pass the Smyth test but I guess I failed in this one area ;-)

Chris

Chris Peregoy
pere...@umbc.edu
http://www.pinholeblender.com