Dear Friends,

This is painful information to relate: our fellow discussion list member,
Bill Erickson, passed away last Saturday.  Right now, I don't know much more
than this.  This is so sudden, shocking and sad.  Bill was eagerly working
away on pinhole endeavors last week.  His funeral is this morning in St.
Peter, Minnesota.  Below is a notice from the Mankato Free Press, the major
paper in Bill's part of Minnesota:

      _____________
Dr. William Erickson

ST. PETER — St. Peter resident Dr. William D. Erickson, 67, died Saturday,
March 8, 2003, at Immanuel St. Joseph's Hospital in Mankato.

Memorial services are 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Church of St. Peter.

Visitation is 7 to 7:30 p.m. today at the church, with a 7:30 p.m. prayer
service, and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the church.

Bill actively pursued pinhole photography for many years and just as
actively participated in this discussion list.  He especially tried to make
new members welcome.  Locally, he taught several workshops and pinhole
forums.  Bill was also the Events Coorinator for Worldwide Pinhole
Photography Day 2003.  Bill will be missed and we certainly offer our
sympathy and wishes to his wife and family.

Sadly,
Tom Miller