cool thanks...
andy

-----Original Message-----
From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Nick Dvoracek
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 5:46 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] D'Arcy Power article on-line

A while ago there was a thread about an article by H. D'Arcy Power:
"Advanced Pinhole Photography" from The Photo Miniature from July 1905.

I got a photocopy through interlibrary loan and created an Adobe
Acrobat document which I've posted on my website
http://idea.uwosh.edu/nick/pinholephoto.htm

I looked into the copyright issue and anything published before 1923 is
in the public domain (http://www.unc.edu/~unclng/public-d.htm) so I'm
pretty sure I'm not infringing anyone's copyright.

I'm afraid it's kind of big, 3.6 MB, but that's not bad for a 46 page
article scanned at high resolution (text and line art at 300 dpi,
images, grey scale at 150 dpi).

I've turned my interlibrary loan wizard loose on the citations he gives
to other works and maybe will get those posted also.
Nick Dvoracek
dvora...@uwosh.edu
Director of Media Services                              Voice: 920-424-7363
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh         Fax:   920-424-7324
http://idea.uwosh.edu/media_services/home.html
http://idea.uwosh.edu/nick/handouts.htm