<PRE>Hi pinholers.....I will be part of a show with 4 other artist, called
"outside in." This show is about artists earning a living selling their art
on the streets of New York. I sell on the streets of SOHO and Brooklyn and
will be showing 6 black and white pinhole prints made from film
cannisters....OUTSIDE IN AT ABC NO RIO   156 RIVINGTON  ON THE LOWER EAST
SIDE (BETWEEN CLINTON AND SUFFOLK) dec.5-jan10,2003, reception; DEC 5, 8:00
PM.....Gallery hours:Tuesday & Thursday:5-7pm;Sundays:1-3pm....see you there,
regards,  Mickey