Hi all !

I cannot remember if the following info was already posted to this list...
if it was already mentioned please be indulgent with my lack of attention
;-)

The Zone Zero News bulletin of August indicates that there is an exhibit of
pinhole photography on the Zone Zero site. You can find these pictures at :
http://zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/estenopo/index.html

The exhibit is in direct relation with the "First National Encounter of
Pinhole Photography," held in the city of Veracruz, Mexico, during the month
of July 2001 and shows several photographers, among them the founders of
this event , Carlos Jurado . There are a lot of very interesting pictures
shown there.
I also enjoyed to find in this exhibit some lovely pictures by a pinholist
that we all know and appreciate not only for his pinhole work but also for
his great work as administrator of this list and Pinhole vision site : Gregg
Kemp!

Bravo Gregg !

Happy pinholing to everybody!
from France