Yes, freezing it is definitely best.  Last year I just finished some Konica
Infrared that had been in the freezer since 1992 and it worked like fresh film
(I'm sure that others have older stories).

Cheers -

george

--- Steve Bell <veracity...@earthlink.net> wrote:

<HR>
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2715.400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hey,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've a question hopefully some of you will be able to answer. Recently
i've realized that buying film in bulk is a whole lot cheaper than buying
individual rolls(i know, this is more a 35mm question, than pinhole, but it is
pertanent). i'm sure you've all realized this a long time ago, but i'm young, i
have an excuse. so i was wondering what the best way to store film is. should i
freeze it? </DIV>

=====
Handmade Photographic Images
http://GLSmyth.com