From: "G.Penate" <pen...@rogers.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Kosinski" <mer...@paintcancamera.com>

http://directory.google.com/Top/Science/Astronomy/Amateur/Astr
ophotography_and_CCD_Imaging/

Jim K

Jim, your link broke down, this happens to me all the time.  I have found this
site in which you paste a looooong link and it will generate a short one that
will automatically sent you to the long one, I find it very useful.  The site is
http://makeashorterlink.com/

For instance, the above link you gave, becomes this very short one:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1102059

Alternativley you can set up your mail program to "wrap plain text messages"
at something longer than 78 characters... Interesting site though and one
that will be useful for those really long url's...
Bob.                                                 http://www.fatboab.org/
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike.
 You just go in everyday and do it really half-assed."
                                                            -- Homer Simpson