--- Christian Harkness <chris.harkn...@eudoramail.com> wrote:
> Well, I once used a liguid detergent for dishwashers instead of Photo-Flo &
> it throughly ruined my negatives, much worse then if I had not used
> Photo-Flo. so....

This is why I suggested away from it in my initial message.  PhotoFlo is one of
those products that has been used forever and has worked well for countless
photographers.  When using something from the cabinet, you have to worry about
immediate problems, as well as those that may be detrimental to the archival
properties of your film.

I can't imagine using something that has not been extensively tested on my
negatives, since if they go, they're gone (prints can always be reprinted).

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images