I have read of options to Photo-Flo, but never tried them because although they
may work, they may also be detrimental to the film on down the line.  I'd
rather not take that chance.

When I developed in my bathroom, I steamed it by turning on the shower before
hanging my film.  Once the steam had settled things, I hung the film and closed
the door.  I had been having problems with dust and this took care of the
situation.  I've got a darkroom now and do not have those problems.

Cheers -

george

--- Tim Midkiff <ku...@vci.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     This may be a bit off topic but, is there a readily available
> subsitute for kodak photo-flo? I happen to be at home today and need to
> develop some images, both pinhole and otherwise, and i'm being plagued
> with spots and such. please send and ideas!!!
>
>     Also what do you folks with darkrooms at home do about drying film?
> Has anyone build a small film drying cabinet? Or seen plans or worthy
> ideas? since I do both 120 and 35roll at home some, I would like
> something small and cheap(!) would it be feasible to construct
> something to dry a few rolls (2-4) of 120? maybe use muffin fans? maybe
> this is just wishful thinking and not practical. could 35mm film be
> held by both ends up in a "U" shape to conserve space? there I go
> dreaming again.
>
>   Most importantly, the photo-flo.
>
>     thanks, tim
>
> Timothy S. Midkiff
>
> "Photographers get a Click out of life!"
>
> ku...@vci.net
> psycho_...@excite.com

=====
Handmade Photographic Images