--- Howard Wells <sandw...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Agree that Tupperware leaks. The field process I outlined before my
> coffee (and is stolen from Marc Hauser) involves moist paper towels and
> sponge. No sloshing liquids, which can be carried in a water bottle. It
> does involve handling wet towels and sponge so that probably leaves the
> Sodium S. solution out unless you uses gloves.

Howard -

Although sodium sulfite works nicely to clear the negative, you can get away
with just leaving the negative in water until you get back to home base.  I
like the idea of using wet towels instead of carrying a bucket of liquid.
However, as I've shot just about all of my Type-55, I will be eBaying my 545
holder very soon.

Cheers -

george

=====