--- R Duarte <ra...@rahji.com> wrote:
> ummm, sorry.. i also wanted to ask if anyone has sort of a summary of
> developing techniques for that ortho-litho stuff (eg which chemicals in
> which dilutions).  i wish there was an easier way to search the archives.
> :-/

I have used half-tone film a fair amount, but can't give you anything concrete.
 I shoot it at about EI 2-5 and develop with Dektol diluted 1:10 through 1:20.
The variations are due to the differences in the scene.

I might suggest that you use this information as a starting point and do
testing to see what works best for you.

Cheers -

george

=====