Happy Valentine's Day everyone...

The new Merlin-XD pinhole camera is ready. You put the
chemistry right in the camera to develop the pictures in room
light or outdoors. Details can be found at
www.paintcancamera.com

There's also a lot of good info on building cameras obscura
and projects for teachers & students of pinhole photography
to enjoy.

Cheers
Jim

Many thanks,
Jim Kosinski

Starlight Cameras
PO Box 540
Cherry Valley NY 13320 usa

Merlin pinhole cameras & darkroom kits
www.paintcancamera.com
607-264-3480
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all friends,
Happy Valentine!
Kung Hei Fat Choi to all the friends from the world!
I am still single but I have prepare "8" red pockets for you. "8" in Chinese
word pronounce similar to "Fat", means "Rich". If you are lucky and I can
find your address, you will get the red pocket and you are "Fat" la. Fat Fat
Fat! :-)

P.S. I am a rabbit! :-) I seldom jump! :-)

Greetings from Hong Kong

Zernike Au