alexis writes: "> My background is that of a painter but I am also a science
graduate so I suppose I fall between two camps."

art & science are inseparable these days, two sides of the same coin...
even if you're purely an artist you depend on science for the materials you
use

in science, the real missing link is creativity, especially visualization...
working with pinhole cameras promotes an integrated mind

initially i moved into art & design because technology was boring, and now i
am trying to make pinhole photography easy for everyone by developing 'soft
technology' that is inexpensive and practical... it's important to me
because hi tech companies & computers have reduced the learning of darkroom
techniques in younger generations, and that learning is carried over to
other aspects of living in positive ways

jim k
www.paintcancamera.com