Some time back there was a thread about using paper negatives with pinhole
cameras, and I recall there were several mentions about the logos appearing
on the back of sheets of pape, and it interferring with making of a positive.
Over the Holidays , I printed with some paper called Arista C RC plus, it is
marketed/distributed by Freestlye Camera sales in CA the upshot being I saw
no watermarks or identifying logos as to type of paper it was, so this might
be an avenue someone wanting to use paper negs with could pursue .

Good Luck