--- Jean Luc COULON <jean-luc.cou...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to build a wooden 4x5 pinhole camera.
> Is there any plan / description in the Eric Brenner book ?
> Any other pointer / url ?

Although I have built a zillion cameras over the years, my favorite remains a
coffee can.  The smaller size can works perfectly as far as holding a sheet of
4X5 film at the opposite end of the can from the pinhole.  The can came with a
plastic top, so I simply place a piece of plastic cut from a plastic bag that
paper comes in, and close the lid over top of it.  This is about as low tech as
you can get, costs nothing to build, and the pictures that come from it are
great.

Cheers -

george

=====