Hi Dwight--

The focal length is 1" (25mm); the f/no is 138.

To use the wheelie, take a light meter reading. I usually meter for f/64, set
the indicated shutter speed opposite the f/64 aperture on the wheelie, then
you can read the shutter speed for f/138. Should be about 2-3 stops more
exposure than f/64. Then figure in reciprocity, if necessary.

Hope this helps--

Jan