Hi Rob !

Great work done on your page ! Lots of thanks for maintaining it and the
"random tool" is a pleasant game !

1)
a)  I do not know whether you have followed the discussion which runs on the
"Christmas Card Swap" Forum opened by Guy on Pinhole Visions site at
            http://www.???????/forum/read.php?f=4&i=1&t=1

Among other issues, several participants in the Forum suggested that the
"holidays" action could rather be called
            New Year 2002 Pinhole Cards  mailing

b)  I wonder if it would not be useful when registering on your Mailing list
to add the individual e-mail besides snail mail address : when the exchange
will be started, I presume some of us will be glad to have direct
connections by e-mail with other participants.
Rob, I'm not a Web tech man  ;-) -  Maybe you can tell us if adding the
e-mail address field makes a lot of work or if it can be easily done ? Do
you think it could be an improvement ?

2) Spring 2002 Pinhole Printswap
For those who should be interested in participating in an "organized"
printswap for the beginning of 2002, I remind you that you may "register" by
sending me an e-mail  at my following address :
                      jean.dau...@freesbee.fr
with subject :   S2PP
I have already received some "participations" and we can take our time to
complete the list and examine together how to constitute several groups if
necessary!

Rob, thanks again for your efficient help

Pinholer's cheers from France !
  Jean