> In a message dated 9/16/01 6:20:18 PM, tricks...@aol.com writes:
Is anybody on this list in college, like studying photo or anything? How old
is everybody and where does everybody live?

I'm Jim K and live in Cherry Valley, NY, a very beautiful place in the
northern Catskill mountains, right near Cooperstown. In the fall & spring I
teach photography at Hartwick College... am middle aged, haha (to quote
leezy).

I make pinhole cameras and give one to a teacher every week, the website is
www.paintcancamera.com

A new camera that you put the chemistry in and develop the pictures anywhere
you happen to be is coming out this fall. All you need is a black changing
bag and a few containers to work in the field or classroom.

Am very close to solving all the difficulties of making b&w prints without a
darkroom, using a few simple tools, even in broad daylight! This will allow
anyone to undertake a complete introductory course in b&w photography
without an enlarger or special room... will let you know as things progress.

We all work hard and like to have fun while we're at it!
Good luck.

and thanks again to everyone for the great support in recent events...