This is a test to see if there is a sense of humor on the list. (Sorry
it's not April 1)

There are some food-related physical phenomena that came to mind
(monentarily) -

1) Visible (in dark room with mouth and eyes open) tribolectric arcs
produced by fracturing crystals in wintergreen LifeSavers (tm).

2) 'Frito (tm) effect - (but it also works with carrots - my
contribution to science) - about 80% of observers eating corn chips
while looking at a computer monitor will observe display anomalies on
the screen - at a previous job, we almost thought there was a problem
with the isolated power source for a satellite earth station because the
computer monitor was 'freaking out' while an operator was eating corn
chips. The other 20% of observers lack apparent cranial/sinus resonance
thought to be the cause of the psycho-optical phenomemon.

I personally had been concerned about adequate removal of Avena Sativa
(Oatmealus Genericus) particulates from such cannisters prior to use as
cameras. But, then, you probably all noticed I am concerned about
numerous trivial issues that delay my progress in the art.

:O) Murray (O: