Thanks for that Guillermo,
so as understand it it doesn't matter what the shutterspeed is for you meter
reading its the f-stop that counts as it will be converted recipricly anyway.

i was using paper for this exercise and thought that you set the shutter speed
to the iso of the neg material used, and make a light reading from there.

Thanks again for the info :)